few electrical problems anyone help

britpop95

Reaction score
if i take my battery of my 2002 a4 avant my radio never needs coding allso the display on the dash keeps constantly flashing that my water bottle is empty and my pads are worn but the bottle is full and new pads all round and both pluged in any help much appreciated as i am at a loss

if i take my battery of my 2002 a4 avant my radio never needs coding allso the display on the dash keeps constantly flashing that my water bottle is empty and my pads are worn but the bottle is full and new pads all round and both pluged in any help much appreciated as i am at a loss

Have you tryed taking car for a drive seeing if they dissapear? Whe. I take my battery off the abs light doesnt go out until ivebtaken it for a drive about a mintue in and it goes out!

Then clear the codes if they come back your sensors on the brake pads could be dirty? Give them a clean at the connections, if doesnt work replace! Same thing for the sensor to water bottle?!

have you had cruise retro fitted? one of the pins need to be grounded if you havent got the washer level sensor the wiring could be loose or not grounded

thanks for your replies anyone any ideas on the radio

Radio is coded to car so as long as same unit goes into the car you shouldn't have to enter the code.