Another Exhaust Question

czm

Reaction score
Ok I am in the market for a new exhaust system for m B6 Avant 1.8T 190.

I was going for Milltek but have been looking at APR and Neuspeed.

It is my wifes car but I take a keen interest in it at the weekend. I would like a bit of nice noise but nothing to racey.

Looking at YouTube the Neuspeed sounds nice, can you even get them in the UK?

Also what about Blueflame? Anybody got one from them?

Anyways and suggestions/input would be great

Ok I am in the market for a new exhaust system for m B6 Avant 1.8T 190.

I was going for Milltek but have been looking at APR and Neuspeed.

It is my wifes car but I take a keen interest in it at the weekend. I would like a bit of nice noise but nothing to racey.

Looking at YouTube the Neuspeed sounds nice, can you even get them in the UK?

Also what about Blueflame? Anybody got one from them?

Anyways and suggestions/input would be great

Blue flame are decent, talk to pabs on here he has one on his sedan! Miltek is what most go for but i am not so keen as think there build quality has gone down in recent years. Apr exhaust is kool and only seen on 1 audi so far, i went custom in the end as think all the exhaust systems with a high flow cat were just way to expensive! I like mine it is powerflow and cost me £770 fitted with 200 cell cat! You can have the noise level changec via backboxes so if you want something quietier then you can ask! All are decent quality and dont think youll see any major gains using one over the other!

Reactions: Jonahjones26
Thanks m8
I would like to hear some more on the Blue Flame.

Thanks m8
I would like to hear some more on the Blue Flame.

Private message pabs hes a helpful guy im sure he will tell you some more

just had mine mapped today revo stage 2 and the exhaust now pops and bangs loving it!

Cheers Andieo, what would you like to know, I'm running a full turbo back Blueflame exhaust with 200 cell high flow cat, with 100mm or 4" tips. Here are a few pics
cumvag7.jpg

cumvag1.jpg

It sounds lovely a nice burble on tick over its one of the best mods I have done but they are quite expensive I got an amazing deal as it was the prototype,

There are some vids on YouTube when they fitted the exhaust and booted about the industrial estate, I keep meaning to do one but been having MAF and N75 issues lately so not had chance?

Anything else give me a shout

Cheers Andieo, what would you like to know, I'm running a full turbo back Blueflame exhaust with 200 cell high flow cat, with 100mm or 4" tips. Here are a few pics
cumvag7.jpg

cumvag1.jpg

It sounds lovely a nice burble on tick over its one of the best mods I have done but they are quite expensive I got an amazing deal as it was the prototype,

There are some vids on YouTube when they fitted the exhaust and booted about the industrial estate, I keep meaning to do one but been having MAF and N75 issues lately so not had chance?

Anything else give me a shout

Thanks m8 for the info.
I have emailed them a few times and called them and there si no answer.

Any ideas if they are around atm. Cant seem to get hold off them for some pricing???

Not sure mate they used to be in skelmesdale but i think they moved. They are advertised on ebay but its over 1000 for the exhaust and the cat. I will have a look later when i get in from work.