help!

cunni319

Reaction score
Took my a4 2.0 fsi to the garage today as it was misfiring, turns out theres a crack in the fuel rail and it needs replacing, not a problem...until the audi independent id taken it too rang audi for the part and they told us it was £490! Now if i have to pay it so be it but if i can get it cheaper it would be preferable, Ive looked on ebay and scoured google, anyone know anywhere id be able to pick up a part like this used or cheaper?

I know someone in scotland breaking a 2.0fsi that snapped a timing belt so would have thought the fuel rail was ok if you are interested?

yea only problem is il need it tommorow...and i live down south..however me paying for a courier would stil be cheaper than what audi want!

Sorry won't be able to sort it out as quickly as that I don't think.

A customer of ours had a crack in his fuel rail on his 3.0 V6 and got quoted silly money by main dealer then dropped it off to us and we braised it for him job done cost him about if i recall £20 that was 3 years ago and we now see him as a regular customer.

See if anyone local to you can braise it for you or get it up to me by 10am and I'll get it sorted for you

Last edited: