Value my car - 1.9tdi quattro avant

munchkincoupe

Reaction score
I've been offered a nice B7 so I'm trying to work out if I can afford to swap right now. This is my car
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a4-a4-...ssis/164507-black-avant-sport-trim-added.html

it's on 53k miles, no faults, belts done, recently refurbed B8 18" wheels with almost new mich sport 3 tyres, 6 speed quattro manual with parking sensors and ice cold aircon

How much would I get for her in the current market?

Thanks

I'd say pitch it high on rarity alone (mileage and your "Ups")

most will have done 153 not 53!

and the books don't take account of the fact that they're rare as and desirable.

And:cool:

Just bought my petrol avant recently so been looking at these for a while.

I'd suggest it's worth £4,750 - £ 5,000 in private sale (advertise at 5k and take a couple hundred quid less if you get people through the front door). If it were an '04 plus plate i think it would acheive £5,500 easy but 52 plate must hold it back a little in the eyes of some buyers?

I'm not sure that the mileage is so significant on the deisels as they go on and on and on....they were made for mileage.

Just my thoughts. I paid £5,495 for 54k (all mots etc) 1.8t '04 with 1 previous owner, loads of spec (full buff leather etc) and that was from a trader.

I think the ceiling for these is around 5.5k as the newer B7's are coming into that price range (albeit high mileage but they are '05 + plates).

I'd go 5k. I paid £4250 for my 1.9tdi qs 04 and it had 120k. If you sold it a month ago in the bad weather you could have put any price on as mine was invaluable...lol
It has got nice wheels and I know them tyres are not cheap but people dont look at that nowa days, if anything theyre going to look at how much it will cost them to replace 1!

I would go at least 5k, maybe even push it to 5.5k. 1.9tdi quattro Avant will sell all day long especially with only 53k miles.

Good ones are rare and desirable.My son sold his for more than he paid for it a year before after abad winter

As mentioned, winter is the best time to sell. If we get more snow stick it on for a cheeky high amount, and people will pay more for the quattro. I very nearly did, as I was sick of getting stuck in the snow. I'll probably wait until late summer to change mine for a quattro now though all being well.

Good luck!

I reckon around the 5k, someone offered me that for mine although mines a QS '54 plate with bose & full satnav etc it does need some paint and general tidying up! yours looks clean but is 2years older....ahhh yeah mine has 133k on the clock :whistle2: