Interior swap!

L7AUDI

Reaction score
Website
www.finkprint.co.uk
I'm getting ready to spruce up the car and the interior is a major part of it so I've been looking for a full leather interior as mine is black leather with alcantra inserts.
Would seats from a lhd drive car fit into a rhd drive? would it be as simple as swapping round the front seats. :idea:

Also I know they are rare but other than ebay any other avenues for a black headliner lol and again there shouldn't be any difference between lhd & rhd drive....should there :think:

I'd be interested in your old seats if your selling them, mine doesn't have any leather :(

Can't see there being any differences between rhd and lhd seats or headlining to be honest, it's only dash, pedals, and door panels (switches) that would be different between the two. Should just be a straight swap.

Leather and alcantara seats are quite rare, are the door cards the same?

Guy's my seats are all good apart from the drivers seat which has worn through the bolster, I will post up a pic later.
The door cards are all good apart from the drivers which has a very small nick in it where it wraps around the edge of the corner.
I would be interested in doing a deal though as the drivers seat could be sorted or replaced as I've seen single seats the same on ebay :icon_thumright:

They went on ebay a while ago, that guy sells alot on ebay but never lets an auction run as he accepts offers and then ends early which can be annoying!

Did they Definitely sell on ebay?, as his last post on that thread was 24th Feb 2013.

maybe he didn't sell them after all! a bit more than I can afford at the moment though.....I nearly went for a set of the almost white S4's but I think that in reality they might be high maintenance although I do love them.

maybe he didn't sell them after all! a bit more than I can afford at the moment though.....I nearly went for a set of the almost white S4's but I think that in reality they might be high maintenance although I do love them.

The ivory white leather isn't high maintainence, clean and treat every 6-12 months and it looks awesome, I loved mine in my old S3, that was dirty as hell when I bought it but once cleaned and treated with Gliptone leather care products it came up like new and stayed that way.

On the other hand that RS4 comfort interior is up for more money than what I paid for my full RS4 bucket seat interior including door cards! But then I think I got a real good deal considering for what they fetch now-a-days, especially with the hardcore vag boys fitting them in their mk4 golfs etc.

Yeah I know your right it does look awesome, at the moment I might be either going for a full leather set or maybe a part leather set with the cross hatch pattern and also looks like I may have found a dark grey roof lining!

A member on here chrisash32 has a black headliner and was considering removing it before he sells his car. He'd need your a in px though as far as I know since he doesn't have the old one to put back in. But I guess that might work in your favour as you won't need to sell your own then?

I'm on my phone so it's a pain to check usernames etc, but I'll reply or edit this post if his name is wrong.