Chris NottEM Tuning
    Chocolate? It's doo-doo, baby!

Status

New Shell Garage Near Southampton

In Eastleigh, specifically Passfield Avenue opposite Fleming Park's fields.

Shame they couldn't have opened it whilst the Chandler's Ford one was closed but at least it's there now.

staticmap.jpg
    Audi S4 Avant (B6, 2004) in Goodwood Green.

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    Was that the old Texaco place? or did it begin with an M? past the holiday inn?
    Sam,

Gone

Status
    That's right. I think it changes quite regularly. It was BP at one point also.

How's it going? How's the Golf?

We moved up to Chandler's Ford so I'm near your work more often - I saw an S4 just like your old one down School Lane the other day and thought you'd come to your senses and swapped it back.

I take it you didn't.

4th Gear

Status
    Not too bad thanks mate how are you? where abouts in chandlers ford? we are about to move the company to Millbrook close just off school lane. I've seen you driving round a few time recently but I have been in hire cars mainly as my dad's range rover got nicked off the drive way they other week. The golf is going good thanks, Had to change a few wheel bearings and the starter but apart from that trouble free! lol. Haven't swapped back unfortunately. Although not sure if i'd get an B6 S4 again. Maybe a B8 or an RS4 funds permitting but we have a baby on the way now and looking at houses so cars are on the back burner for now
    Sam,

Gone

Status
    I didn't think there'd be that type of crime down your way. Bar stewards.

We're in a close off Oakmount, just below Peverells Wood. Nice and quiet.

The drive to work in Bitterne is more of a pain; despite the lack of traffic lights compared to Eastleigh, there are fewer alternative routes so I'm averaging 16-17 MPG due to the congestion.

I can't even think about a B8 or RS4 but at least I've a summer of Milltek on the way.

Do you still use IGS?

I was talking to Jim a few weeks back about the Dolphin Grey S4 they had in where the owner spent 7 or 8 grand on it to fix the timing and various other things he'd buggered doing a money shift. That work plus the car cost him about £15k but shortly after IGS did the work he sold it for less than half that. Mental.

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Nice to hear from you Sam, and congratulations
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

2nd Gear

Status
    +1, Good to hear from you Sam and good to hear that a little one is on the way.
    B6 S4 4.2L V8 Cabriolet Black Manual Quad Milltek Non Res

4th Gear

Status
    Thanks James and Ryan we are very excited. I still lurk on here a lot to make sure that you are all all right

Ross, seems that car crime is everywhere and has reached us down in lymington. There have been a few range rover sports stolen fairly recently all in the same area. It was strange though as the car just disappeared. The police showed up 10 mins after and had lots of cars out looking but it was nowhere to be found.

I only use to average about 18mpg on the motorway so that sounds about right. When I think about it I don't really miss that car that much. Although I do miss the sound...

I haven't used IGS for a while ever since I asked him to look into all the wheel bearings on the golf and he was meant to have the car for a day and it ended up taking 3 days as they were busy. Then when I picked the car up it was still rumbling and he said it was tyre noise. I changed the wheels as they were buckled and it still made the noise and then changed a rear bearing myself and hey presto no more bearing noise! So I am doing my own work at the moment as the golf is so easy to work on. Jim is a nice guy though and they have helped me a lot in the past but they are just far to busy and missed a few things. He told me about the guy who had that grey S4. He bought it for 7k then spent that again on it and then sold it for 5k and then bought an A6 2.7. Guess some people have more money than sense. Wish I was in the position lol
    Sam,

Gone