Engine mount help!!!

cruisinbeatz

Reaction score
Hey all, I require a passenger side engine mount for my 1.9 tdi 130bhp a4 saloon, does anyone know the part number? Also I have been quoted (from the stealer's) £114 for it which I'm reluctant to pay. I'm wondering if there is a solid replacement for it? hopefully a bit cheaper? Thanks.

On most B6 the passenger side is normally the electric one, which gets harder when power is applied, which is why they are so pricey and no one does them apart from Genuine.

They only way of being able to fit something cheaper is if you can trick the ECU into thinking the electric one is still fitted, with a suitably sized resistor or something like that, otherwise it will keep throwing up a fault code.

How do you know its dead? Is it throwing a fault code saying 'short to ground', or is it just that its leaking purple fluid?

On most B6 the passenger side is normally the electric one, which gets harder when power is applied, which is why they are so pricey and no one does them apart from Genuine.

They only way of being able to fit something cheaper is if you can trick the ECU into thinking the electric one is still fitted, with a suitably sized resistor or something like that, otherwise it will keep throwing up a fault code.

How do you know its dead? Is it throwing a fault code saying 'short to ground', or is it just that its leaking purple fluid?

There is a fault code on VCDS and the fact is all bulges and bursted. Guess im going to have to go genuine then