Where to buy a crankcase breather valve for 1.8t

duffy78

Reaction score
As title really. Other than going to the steelers is there anywhere I can pick one of these up?

Eurocarparts and gsf don't seem to stock them.

Why not the dealers? I got mine from there and it was only about £8 IIRC, ECS tuning do an uprated one I think but that will be a lot more expensive

I bought one last week from Audi mate, it was just over £7 and it arrived the next day... Plus my car went from running like a bag of nails to driving like a new car! Best 7 quid I've spent :)

I bought 2 when mine failed just so I have one for when it goes again. It's a common problem but easy to fix

£24 plus vat from the stealer. I ordered one anyway along with the t piece that it fits in. Oh and also the circular valve that sits on top of the cam cover. Total cost was about £48

Thats some price increase mate, they were £7 when i bought mine, can you post a pick of what you have bought

Part no 06A129101D

Not arrived yet its on order.

Ok looks like I got my part numbers mixed up. The crank valve was £7.77 plus vat.

Looks like I've got a busy weekend in store. Got my two breather valves to fit. Plus oil filter, oil, fuel filter, cam cover gaskets, air filter, cabin filter, dv, coolant and spark plugs.

it will be ticking over nicely though after a bit of care and attention, :kissmyrings:

Can you put the correct part number for the cranckcase breather valve in the parts number thread please? I wana do this soon and is easy to look up then