Latest woe. EPC and ESP lights and limp mode

duffy78

Reaction score
As title I'm getting both the EPC and ESP lights on along with limp mode. Lights clear after ignition off but soon come back on.

Any ideas or experience with this?

I can't even scan for faults as my laptop hard drive has fried itself. Any one in Teesside like to give me a hand?

As title I'm getting both the EPC and ESP lights on along with limp mode. Lights clear after ignition off but soon come back on.

Any ideas or experience with this?

I can't even scan for faults as my laptop hard drive has fried itself. Any one in Teesside like to give me a hand?

I had this. It was actually found to be water ingress into one of the electrical areas. A 50p seal fixed it.

Alright mate im in stockton if you want your car scanning, im not massively experienced with vcds but i know the basics :)

Thanks for the offer mate. Appreciated. I've got a new hard drive for my laptop and am going to attempt to clone the knackered one. Hopefully I'll have my vcds up and running by tomorrow.

In the meantime I've got some contact cleaner and am going to go over the connections to the throttle body and also the maf. In fact I'll prob clean all the connections I can find!