Heko wind deflectors

Slinepete

Reaction score
Ok they arrived this morning fitted them and gave the car a quick wash really pleased with them seem good quality to here's some pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 1,425
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 1,131
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 617
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 628
Reactions: DeeGee68
Had these on another car and quality is great. I have kind of gone of them personally , or so i thought, I think they suit your car very well as you have the door blades it pulls it off perfectly.

Cheers I'm pleased with them I think they suit with the rest of the car

Get some coilys on that baby pete, really does change the car! Yours is looking cool with the black grill and wheels! I like beimg able to see other peoples mods for refrence these forums are so good for that!

Definitely that's why I've been watching your progress as there don't seem a lot of akoya b6s but yours does look spot on on the coilys need a couple of months yet though to get some,got cambelt/water pump service very soon

I have few more bits going on soon so will post pics! I ordered some new s line badges for sides as the owner before debadged them and think the car needs them bk! Also got a light tint going on all round on saturday! Also having wheels painted shadow chrome!

Agree about the badges had to get some new ones for mine as one was missing looking forward to the updates should be looking even better I like the sound of shadow chrome

im getting tempted by these... Had them on a previous car and they worked wonders for finishing touches, do your windows ever go back down when they reach the top? When I had them on my redtop the window used to get to the top and bounce back down from time to time?

These look spot on, do you have a link to the exact ones that you ordered? one thing that I have noticed with my A4 is the actual noise from the wind on both front windows, it almost sounds as if the windows are slightly open, never had this problem on a car before until now, these deflectors look the part and may also reduce the noise so that would be a bonus!

Iv had em on my Quattro for a few weeks now they do look great and are quite handy when I open the window in the rain ;)

Cheap enough mod....

I bought them today, just checked your link and its the same seller. Cant wait for them to get here, then i need to get the window tints rockin

on that link when I put in 2003 it says they will not fit? surely they will as my cars the same shape as yours..:think:

Would of thought they'd fit all b6s ravera4. Ollie b deliverys was pretty quick so you should have them v soon and they do make your windows appear darker even without tints

Liking how they look,

might get my self some but I'll wait till after Friday as my windows are being tinted then.

They will fit aslong as your car isnt an avant!

Mine came today but one was chipped so couldnt fit it. The other 3 look good though lol ive messaged the seller to see if he will send me a replacment

and yes my car is desperate for a wash, been left with that salty **** allover off the gritters when the snow was here

Looking good ollie get some pics up when there all on I'm sure they'll replace the chipped one oh and wash that car lol

al get it washed tomorrow, with a bit of luck my honeycomb bonnet grill will be here then so i can get a decent pic of it

Towbarman01 on ebay replaced my damaged deflector with a new set of fronts, very quickly aswel. Very good seller, highly reccomended. Car looks that little bit smarter now

got mine delivered yesterday, how easy are they to fit? do them little metal clips go into the top of the door or the sides of the door? I would of thought the top but that dodgy fitting intsructions slip seems to suggest that they go in the sides of the door? :think:

got mine delivered yesterday, how easy are they to fit? do them little metal clips go into the top of the door or the sides of the door? I would of thought the top but that dodgy fitting intsructions slip seems to suggest that they go in the sides of the door? :think:

I fitted the metal clips in the top of the door at either end of each deflector, i did put it on the side at first but window was hitting so put them on top and it holds them really steady! Make sure you get some cleaner and clean all the top rubbers on the underside before you fit or glue wont take

Ya meant to put them at the sides, if u dont the window will rollup onto the plastic, the clips are to keep the plasic pushed away from the glass. If ya fit them in the top its not gona do what it should. The window shouldnt hit/impact them but should slide through them on the sides

Just ordered some for my A3 (2008) 5 door and hope it looks and works as good as promised. I have seen a few reviews with mixed opinions BUT there are more positive than negative. Will post some photos as soon as they are fitted. Should look good....... (fingers crossed).

David.