Chris NottEM Tuning
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Slinepete

Thread: Heko wind deflectors

2nd Gear

Status

Heko wind deflectors

Ok they arrived this morning fitted them and gave the car a quick wash really pleased with them seem good quality to here's some pics
    Attached Images Attached Images
    DeeGee68 likes this.

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    Had these on another car and quality is great. I have kind of gone of them personally , or so i thought, I think they suit your car very well as you have the door blades it pulls it off perfectly.
    Need pinstriping? : www.crazypainter.com

A4.. 1.8T.. Remapped .. Saloon.. Atlas Grey.. Votex Kit..

2nd Gear

Status
    Cheers I'm pleased with them I think they suit with the rest of the car

Rockin' Shnit

Status
    Smart, where do i buy some?
    blacksmoke remap, 18" alloys, coilovers, heko wind deflectors, c/coded door blades, DIS, Cruise, votex front grille
    TO DO: fit my votex front valance (in the shed), c/code the rest of the lowers, sport interior

2nd Gear

Status
    Got them off ebay not expensive either

2nd Gear

Status
    Hekos a great one of my fav mods on mine so far too

pic hosting
    2004 audi a4 s line 1.8t bex 242bhp dynoed
    Mods: bsr optiflow kit, forge diverter valve, custom turbo back exhaust, custom 200 cell cat, DGR coilovers, forge tip, s3/tt 386cc injectors, boost gauge, revo stage 2, 12mm rear spacers, rear window extension spoiler
    To come: big brake setup... Getting there!!
    boats and hoesss, boats and hoesss

2nd Gear

Status
    Just need mine sitting like yours now andie

2nd Gear

Status
    Get some coilys on that baby pete, really does change the car! Yours is looking cool with the black grill and wheels! I like beimg able to see other peoples mods for refrence these forums are so good for that!
    Mods: bsr optiflow kit, forge diverter valve, custom turbo back exhaust, custom 200 cell cat, DGR coilovers, forge tip, s3/tt 386cc injectors, boost gauge, revo stage 2, 12mm rear spacers, rear window extension spoiler

2nd Gear

Status
    Definitely that's why I've been watching your progress as there don't seem a lot of akoya b6s but yours does look spot on on the coilys need a couple of months yet though to get some,got cambelt/water pump service very soon

2nd Gear

Status
    I have few more bits going on soon so will post pics! I ordered some new s line badges for sides as the owner before debadged them and think the car needs them bk! Also got a light tint going on all round on saturday! Also having wheels painted shadow chrome!

2nd Gear

Status
    Agree about the badges had to get some new ones for mine as one was missing looking forward to the updates should be looking even better I like the sound of shadow chrome

Neutral

Status
    im getting tempted by these... Had them on a previous car and they worked wonders for finishing touches, do your windows ever go back down when they reach the top? When I had them on my redtop the window used to get to the top and bounce back down from time to time?

2nd Gear

Status
    Only had them on a day but no bouncing back up to now

Reverse Gear

Status
    These look spot on, do you have a link to the exact ones that you ordered? one thing that I have noticed with my A4 is the actual noise from the wind on both front windows, it almost sounds as if the windows are slightly open, never had this problem on a car before until now, these deflectors look the part and may also reduce the noise so that would be a bonus!
    A4 1.9 TDI Sport 130 GmbH Kit 6 SPEED

2nd Gear

Status
    http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/vie...id=35456971457 there the ones if that link is right. Think there a nice touch and actually useful

1st Gear

Status
    Iv had em on my Quattro for a few weeks now they do look great and are quite handy when I open the window in the rain

Cheap enough mod....
    2004 A4 1.9 TDi Sport Avant Quattro - HiD's - FULL RECARO LEATHER - S4 Mirrors - Cupra R Splitter - Heko Wind Deflectors

Rockin' Shnit

Status
    I bought them today, just checked your link and its the same seller. Cant wait for them to get here, then i need to get the window tints rockin
    blacksmoke remap, 18" alloys, coilovers, heko wind deflectors, c/coded door blades, DIS, Cruise, votex front grille
    TO DO: fit my votex front valance (in the shed), c/code the rest of the lowers, sport interior

Reverse Gear

Status
    on that link when I put in 2003 it says they will not fit? surely they will as my cars the same shape as yours..

2nd Gear

Status
    Would of thought they'd fit all b6s ravera4. Ollie b deliverys was pretty quick so you should have them v soon and they do make your windows appear darker even without tints

2nd Gear

Status
    Liking how they look,

might get my self some but I'll wait till after Friday as my windows are being tinted then.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Just about to order now, hope they fit a 2003 (53) B6

2nd Gear

Status
    They will fit aslong as your car isnt an avant!

Rockin' Shnit

Status
    Mine came today but one was chipped so couldnt fit it. The other 3 look good though lol ive messaged the seller to see if he will send me a replacment

2nd Gear

Status
    Kool any pics?

Rockin' Shnit

Status
    i took a pic of the chipped one fitted before i took it off lol

Rockin' Shnit

Status
    and yes my car is desperate for a wash, been left with that salty **** allover off the gritters when the snow was here

2nd Gear

Status
    Looking good ollie get some pics up when there all on I'm sure they'll replace the chipped one oh and wash that car lol

Rockin' Shnit

Status
    al get it washed tomorrow, with a bit of luck my honeycomb bonnet grill will be here then so i can get a decent pic of it

Rockin' Shnit

Status
    Seller is sending me a free pair of front deflectors for mine being chipped. Awsome stuff!

2nd Gear

Status
    That's good service fair play

Rockin' Shnit

Status
    Towbarman01 on ebay replaced my damaged deflector with a new set of fronts, very quickly aswel. Very good seller, highly reccomended. Car looks that little bit smarter now

Reverse Gear

Status
    got mine delivered yesterday, how easy are they to fit? do them little metal clips go into the top of the door or the sides of the door? I would of thought the top but that dodgy fitting intsructions slip seems to suggest that they go in the sides of the door?

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by RaverA4 View Post
    got mine delivered yesterday, how easy are they to fit? do them little metal clips go into the top of the door or the sides of the door? I would of thought the top but that dodgy fitting intsructions slip seems to suggest that they go in the sides of the door?
    I fitted the metal clips in the top of the door at either end of each deflector, i did put it on the side at first but window was hitting so put them on top and it holds them really steady! Make sure you get some cleaner and clean all the top rubbers on the underside before you fit or glue wont take

Rockin' Shnit

Status
    Ya meant to put them at the sides, if u dont the window will rollup onto the plastic, the clips are to keep the plasic pushed away from the glass. If ya fit them in the top its not gona do what it should. The window shouldnt hit/impact them but should slide through them on the sides

Reverse Gear

Status
    Just ordered some for my A3 (2008) 5 door and hope it looks and works as good as promised. I have seen a few reviews with mixed opinions BUT there are more positive than negative. Will post some photos as soon as they are fitted. Should look good....... (fingers crossed).

David.