What's the difference - suspension

If i have it correct se models were already lower 20mm than bog standard models?

sport are lower than se

i have a full set of s-line from a 07 with 35k on them if your interested

You are not going to see much of a difference unless you go aftermarket spring as i have s line on and it still looks like a truck over and inch gap above wheel to fender! Ive just bought coilover kit and can actially see that ive spent money! It isnt worth your time! Just go for some h&r springs they are a decent drop check audizine wheel thread as all suspension setups possible are on there to get a insight before you buy!
heres link
B6 A4 Wheel Thread

Yes will improve your handling if the springs are teamed with decent shocks and set up correctly, if younare after decent handling try doing the rs4 rear antil roll bar mod whoch there is plenty info on here about it! These two combined would see an increase in your cars ability to take corners faster and sharper with decreased body roll

Cheers for all the info Andie

Think the standard s line suspension would do me as I would like a bit of comfort as well :-D
this combined with the rs4 rear anti roll bar would do me fine.

I have an SE and bought some Eibach springs which dropped it 30mm, so it now sits 10mm lower than a Sport. For me, it's the perfect compromise between looks, comfort and practicality.