Rough service price

Slinepete

Reaction score
Want to get my 1.8t 190 serviced and cam belt and water pump done how much should I be paying ballpark had a quote last year think around the 450 mark I'm based in chesterfield so if anyone has any recommendations for the area too car currently on 75k

Got my cambelt and waterpump done for ~£350. So £450 for belt and a service (oil, plugs air filter) sounds reasonable to me.

Bah, saw the heading and thought this was for me, I'm a DIY self taught mechanic, don't know much about Audis, probably could manage a rough job on the cheap :)

Cheers vorshprung think il give that one a swerve haha cheers jp il probably get it done then come pay day

Mate an audi 'major' service can be done for under £100 yourself thats oil, filter, pollen filter, air filter and spark plugs cambelt and water pump about the £300-£350 as above....

There are enough self help videos and how to's on the net to work out how to do a service yourself, my advice is its not toooo hard and give it a go you'll be well pleased with yourself knowing you can do it on your own for a couple of hours (max) worth of work!!!

I could do the service myself always have on other cars I just thought if I had to take it somewhere for the cambelt doing may aswell let them do the service save me a job as I don't have as much time these days I'm happy to pay the 450 ish for the whole lot doing if that's right, which it seems to be I just wanted to make sure that was about right

Try BVR, they are site sponsors, I got my Cambelt, water pump, tensioners idlers and a few other bits done at a very good price, it was worth the drive from Manchester to Stafford. The guys really know there stuff and do excellent work, I'm going back to have more work done soon.

Reactions: BVR Automotive