want a k03 hybrid building any 1 do this

Ian Beale

Reaction score
I want to get more power out my A4 and after quick reading want a k03 hybrid so can some 1 do this on here or point me where does

also what power can they achieve when done

Thinking i may need injectors aswell or do standards achieve 250bhp

Didn't you email me about this same question?

needed are.

hybrid turbo
tubular manifold
fmic
intake pipe,
s3 maf
s3 injectors
intake pipe.

good for around 270bhp

i started a thread a while back on this and admittedly been a bit slow but hoping very soon to pick it up again and run a definitive guide on this , starting with a stock 163bhp , then adding fmic, then tubular manifold, then decat, then hybrid and its bits and logging at each stage to show what is capable.

I can as we are currently testing fit the internals from my 312bhp k03s hybrid into the k03 longitudinal turbo housing. So potential is there , however what isn't know is how restrictive the k03 turbine housing is and how much detriment that'll have on power. We will see.

If you want to keep a completely stock setup then run a k04-015 type turbo and that's good for around 230-240bhp.

I emailed some1 which i never had a reply could you message me on price on this as i want to get started on putting together

I'm running a beachbuggy hybrid on my Avant, and i'm pleased with it so far.

I've not used a tubular manifold, i've just stuck with a standard cast one for robustness.

Will be a few months before i get it properly tuned and the boost turned up, but even on 11-12psi its a good bit faster than it was before with 180hp.