votex saloon boot spoiler

Ollie-B

Rockin' Shnit
Reaction score
Anyone know where i can get one of these at a decent price? the bay of e doesnt seem to have any. Doesnt even have to be a votex just a smart looking spoiler, votex one just looks bad ***, thanks

How's this?

not sure if its Votex style but looks slightly more exaggerated version of the standard spoiler

I have that in my watch list already but in all honesty i dont know the difference between most spoilers and i knew people on here do, is this like a votex spoiler, only reason im asking is i have a votex front bumper to go on and would rather have a matching kit but not essentail as long as its close lol

Streased to bits here tryin to find a frickin votex spoiler haha none on ebay at all that look remotely like votex >:-|

Here's what a genuine Votex saloon boot spoiler looks like:

a-2.jpg

aa.jpg

aaa.jpg

aaaa.jpg

aaaaaa.jpg

Unfortunately this one was for sale state side.

Have you tried TPS?

According to quattrojames in the "part numbers sticky" he posted this as the Votex boot spoiler part number:

Rear Trunk Spoiler: 8E0 071 645 9AX

Well my genuine Votex Avant roof spoiler was £145 + vat might be something to go by, in my eyes the saloon one should be cheaper as there's less of it....

Just an FYI, I have ABT on my Saloon, but more pronounced than Votex and fits well, looks great...

photo3_zps1bd28221.jpg

photo2_zps4ab40821.jpg

Got it for around £130 delivered in 3 days from Western Canada. Great guy, was a car enthusiast too. It had a recess in the middle top & bottom for a sticker and model number stamped into it (approx 1in by 0.5 in, 1mm deep on the top, 1.5in by 0.5in, 5mm deep on the bottom) but I had my painter fill them as I didn't want that stuff on it.

Looks smart got mine for about 60 off ebay, good nick just needs sprayin to match my car, al get that sprated with my votex front when the weathers better