Have I been sent the wrong springs??

Dogtown22

Reaction score
Annoying if I have. I ordered some eibach springs from dpmperformance and I realised I'd ordered the wrong ones. I sent them a message the same night saying I think I've ordered the wrong ones, I need them for a 1.8t. I then rang them the next morning and the guy on the phone said 'we got you message, changed the order and sent the right ones out'. Now, the ones that turned up have the part number e20 15 003 02 22. Are these the wrong ones?? Looking at the website mine should be e20 003 04 22...

i would of been seriously annoyed if I'd noticed this after fitting them

I've done a search on their site and it says the 04 is the one I need, yet on the eibach site it says the 02 is the one I need. CONFUSED.

From what I've read, Damian of DPM performance knows his stuff and is very helpful, so I wouldn't really worry too much. PM him on here and he'll probably give you an answer tonight.

Agreed, I've spoken to Damian on the phone and I'm sure he'll help you out.

I'll call him in the morning save pestering him at this hour. It's slightly worrying as it's not the sort of thing you can just whip back off and bung in the post. Even more worrying that the part number is different on both sites..:confused:

I'M A D*** HEAD, 04 ARE FOR THE ESTATES, 02 FOR THE SALOONS DOH! I'M A DOUCH X100:undwech:

Last edited by a moderator: