bye bye, old cabriolet. hello new a6

saxonblue

Reaction score
well folkes , i had to get rid of the good old and much loved cab. my lad is getting a bit bigger now, pluss need a bit more boot space and quattro..
so the old girl had to go. i will miss it, evan more when the sun comes. but i needed space in the back.

so to cheer my self up i just got myself a A6 3.2fsi quattro...

mmmmmmmmm silky v6 and rooooooom lol
so if your after a very nice a4 cab 1.8t sports, get down to crompton way motors , coz thats where my old cab is
hummm guess ill be leaving here and going to the a6 bit now eh

Shame to hear your cab has gone, good luck with the new one though.

Good luck mate.... I've been eyeing up a 3.0T A6 Avant / A7 too... any tips?

A7's are silly money still, but there's some amazing A6 Avants out there!

I GOT A GEM !!
if you after something big , comfy and fast go for the 3.2 fsi , that mine. there's some crackers out there at the mo. dont be put off with the size or the mpg... its not to bad really

Not keen on the NA engine though: the 3.0T is a lot more money, but 10mpg better, 50hp more, £225/yr less tax and nearly 100lb/ft more torque than the 3.2FSI.... if I'm going back to a petrol engine, I like the idea of getting the same tax rate, torque and mpg as my TDI, but 100hp more than the 2.5TDI... :)

3.2FSI vs 3.0TFSI (LINK for side by side comparison)

And there's some pretty good "older" 3.0T's out there: £23k asking for this 60 plate 3.0T (LINK) and £30k if you want a pre-reg'd (500miles!) 12-plate car, so the newer, lighter model (LINK).

I just had a look on autotrader and if I wanted to spend less than £20k, then 5.2 V10 S6.... LINK

But if I'm considering older cars, then I'd go back up to £30k and look at all the RS6's there :)

Last edited: