Volks AutosChris Nott
    5th Gear

Status

Mudflaps from dealers?

Does anyone know how much a set of front mudflats are from Audi please for the avant?

thanks

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    Not cheap from memory

Got a set in the garage I took off my saloon if interested.
    Mike

B6 A4 1.9 TDI Sport 130 - GMBH/S-Line kit - Akoya Silver
    - BUILD THREAD >>

5th Gear
    Breakout Champion

Status
    Around 40 quid front and 40 quid rear. I got both front and rear from ebay for 20quid brand new in the boxes
    2.5tdi Avant Q S 180 - 19" RS6 reps - chrome mirrors - ambient light package - cruise and dis retrofit - chrome side repeaters - front sline lowr conversion with cupra r splitter - rear lower valance with twin cut outs and exhaust tips - rs4 rear antiroll bar - puddle and footwell lights - sline door blades - fully colour coded - b8 autodimming mirror on custom window adapter - geuine aero wiper upgrade - genuine heated mirror upgrade

5th Gear

Status
    I've already got a set of these on front and rear Audi A4 S Line Mudflap kit mud flaps front/rear Quality 01-07 New Stock | eBay
    but the speed bumps at work have cracked both of the front ones already

the audi ones aren't quite as long so should fare better and this is the cheapest I've found them Genuine Audi A4 01 08 FRONT Mud Flaps | eBay

mjmallia - what condition are they in and how much do you want for them inc postage please?

2nd Gear

Status
    Keep an eye on Ebay for Seat Exeo ones too. I took a punt on a brand new F&R set on Ebay from a Seat dealer hoping they'd fit as the bumpers looked the same, turns out they're identical and fit perfect. I got them for £40 which is half what my Audi dealer wanted for a F&R set.
    Part Numbers are Front; 3R0075111
    Rear; 3R0075101

3rd Gear

Status
    I had a set off ebay F&R both fitted perfectly, but 3 of the 4 have split from on catching speed humps. Just bought a set of genuine F&R from TPS for just over £50, which are much shorter than the ebay jobbies. Genuines are far superior in quality, however the fronts fitted perfectly but on the rear the 2 holes don't line up on the GMBH S Line rear bumper. TPS have ordered the only other set listed for A4 B6 to see if they'll fit straight on. Do the Seat ones fit an Avant B6 with GMBH kit?
    A4 Avant B6 1.9 TDI 130 Sport (6) Moro Pearl Blue, GMBH S Line Kit, Decat, 165bhp remap, EGR delete, K&N panel, Dunlop SP Sport Max, Full Leather, Cruise Control, Full DIS, Bose, Audi phone prep, Cooled Glove Box, Rear privacy glass, Rear parking assist.
    2003 Seat Ibiza 1.2 TSI FR in Lima green.

3rd Gear

Status
    Ok I've just fitted the rear mudflaps that TPS have listed as not for B6 S Line, & they are in fact the correct fitment for the S Line rear bumper!
    Part no for rear mudflaps that fit B6 Avant S line is 8E0075101. (ETKA listed as not for S Line)
    The ones that don't fit are 8E0C075101.
    Last edited by pauldazzle; 12th January 2013 at 14:44.
    A4 Avant B6 1.9 TDI 130 Sport (6) Moro Pearl Blue, GMBH S Line Kit, Decat, 165bhp remap, EGR delete, K&N panel, Dunlop SP Sport Max, Full Leather, Cruise Control, Full DIS, Bose, Audi phone prep, Cooled Glove Box, Rear privacy glass, Rear parking assist.
    2003 Seat Ibiza 1.2 TSI FR in Lima green.

5th Gear

Status
    I only need to change the front ones really. The rears have never caught

1st Gear

Status
    I paid about 70 from the dealers as i couldn't find any genuine ones on ebay at the time. They don't catch and are just as quality as the rest of the car, Ebay is full of cheap rubbish replicas

3rd Gear

Status
    Still baffles me this kind of thing isn't fitted as standard to cars of this quality. I bought a pair of genuine fronts for mine on ebay but an Audi garage seller so no probs.
    2003 A4 Cab 2.4 V6 Manual / 43k miles genuine woohoo (on a 10 year old car lol) / Ebony Black Metallic / Full Grey Leather / Fully Electric Seats / Heated Seats / Interior Light Pack / Cruise / Wood / Bose Symphony II / Black roof