Lowering a b6 sport (springs only)

Ahh cool, I've gone for the Eibach 40 50mm sportline kit, cant really find pics of b6 sports that have used this kit, starting to wonder if I should order perches too hmmmmmmm

I wouldn't. It makes the A4 look like its leaning forward..

I wouldn't. It makes the A4 look like its leaning forward..
i wanted eibach sprtsline on my a4 b6 but dont list them for the cabriolet, so going stick with my original sports suspension 20mm, as if i bought eibach pro springs it be same height, crazy.and i be considering apex springsor H&R if its not low enough sittig on 18"
Has anyone here lowered a b6 sport without changing the perches, just by using springs?? I looking to lower the front and rear using springs only and still get the front sitting a little lower that the rear. Know I know the sports are a little lower anyway so what's the ideal mm to lower them (front and rear)???

wheels are 18's

thanks
i wanted eibach sportline on my a4 b6 but they dont list them for the cabriolet, so going stick with my original sports suspension 20mm, as if i bought eibach pro springs it be same height, crazy.and i be considering apex springs or H&R if its not low enough sittig on 18s.