Finally got the bumper

Neilb1

Reaction score
After waiting for one to come along i saw this and snapped it up,

Just hope it fits says it is for a avant so should do..... Need some descent tailpipes now to make the most of the rear looks

I really wanted that bumper, but I'm in Yorkshire, don't have twin exhausts and the wife is not in a good mood that I've lowered it this last month.

Good luck with the bumper though mate! It'll look great. What bumper have you currently got?

Last edited:
i have the stock one on at the moment, with no holes at all, women ey pain in the ***

I know, they're so boring! She hates that I've lowered it, as she can no longer "take speed bumps at 40mph" haha.

Was it in Bournemouth? As I bought one and it was blue.....was told it was a saloon but ended up being for an avant so a little gutted and returned it to the guy LOL

As far as I know it was bournemouth, yeah! Cos I looked at the same one and pondere getting it sent to my friends house ha!

Was it in Bournemouth? As I bought one and it was blue.....was told it was a saloon but ended up being for an avant so a little gutted and returned it to the guy LOL

Yes it is fella i questioned him why it was originally on as a saloon and now again as a avant told me the buyer had asked about the part number and it being for the avant not a saloon, I was starting to thing i had been done over but you have cleared that up as it is a avant for sure, which i am glad as that is what i need

Sounds def like the one I bought and returned after being told it was from a saloon initially