Tyre/spacer combo for the wide look

Dogtown22

Reaction score
Hi all, what size tyres and what size spacers would I need to give my a4 that wide look??? I'm just about to have new tyres fitted so nows my chance,

2002 b6 t sport with 18inch fat fives

cheers Steve :)

You probably want a final offset of 30 then, maybe a bit less depending on the exact look you require.

235 tyres fit perfectly on an 8J rim, so maybe a 215 if you want a stretched look. See what the others are running.

20mm rear 15mm front wil sort them
and tyres as above

Many thanks all, I might go fir the 225's as they're a little cheaper:)

yeah 225 will work

Does anybody know where I can get a complete kit consisting of 4 15mm spacers, all the bolts and a locking bolt??

Cheers James, how much we're they and did they include everything I stated in the above?? :)

Prices are on his website, mine were about £70/pair for 8mm and they include longer bolts, but not locking ones, you'll need to source them seperately. Good hubcentric spacers aren't cheap unfortunately, 15/20mm will be significantly more I'm sure.

Try creations motorsports. £55 a pair for 15mm hubcentric spacers. And there a piece of art.

Seems there still doing free shipping to. Give them a call.

Nice one thanks, dont suppose anyones got a pic of their Audi with 18's and 15mm spacers on have they???

Also, do the t-sports sit higher at the front than the rear?? (looks like it to me) So if I was to lower the car what would I need to do to level things out??

Ahh nice one. Instead of replacing the pear he's and going through the whole pinch bolt nightmare, can't you just use different sized springs to drop the front more that the rear???