1.9tdi, which alloys fill these arces nicely?

Ollie-B

Rockin' Shnit
Reaction score
New to audis and not sure what alloys to buy for this as i have standard alloys on at the moment, i want some nice alloys that will bolt straight on and fill my arches (18s, 19s with tyre size)?? Names of alloys? Rs4? Im clueless, thanks guys n guyettes :)

Hi you cant go wrong with audi alloys ie RS 4 5 and from other models just check theyre 5x112 and you shouldnt really go wrong its all down to personal preference and price range. You can pick up set of RS reps reasonably and then theirs size ive run 18" &19" and I prefer 19" fill the big arches on the a4 in my opinion and bolt straight on no catching even with full car as long as you get the right offset though but 19" tyres are quite a bit more exspensive than 18" I always get part worns but have a family friend who has his own ty.re buisness so I get a good deal otherwise id be paying over £200 per tyre ouch. So its really up to you google some images of a4 on 18 19"

The ones in the pic below suit perfectly in my opinion :sm4:

Wheels are such a personal thing it's impossible for me to recommend wheels you'll like.

Have a look through the pictures sticky and see what you like, if there's a wheel you don't recognise then post the image and someone will identify it for you.

I will check the sticky thanks lads, good point about the tyres, might be 18s i will go for! avant those are smart but im looking for something a bit more outlandish like the rs alloys (even tho im not fully sure w which ones they are haha) i will check the sticky and repost any pic i like the look of to find out what they are, thanks again

Those are RS6 'style' alloys, ie an 18" copy of the 19's fitted to the C5 RS6.

Sounds like B7 RS4 wheels.

I'm not sure what those wheels there, the body kit is ABT.

Abt eh, i will keep an eye out for that, can the lower bumpers just be interchanged on these? Ive been hunting for different kits to buy but cant decide which is smartest while keeping a stock(ish) look

Old RS6 FTW :
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356991180617770
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356991197260774

Anything to post a picture of my A4 lol. These are 19" BBS LM replica's the front wheels are 8.5" wide and the rears are 9.5" wide. The car has been lowered 60mm and the tyres do not catch at all, even when fully loaded. I use 235/35-19 tyres all round as its a Quattro.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1356992072.123320.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1356992072.123320.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 87
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1356992121.856082.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1356992121.856082.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 91
Anything to post a picture of my A4 lol. These are 19" BBS LM replica's the front wheels are 8.5" wide and the rears are 9.5" wide. The car has been lowered 60mm and the tyres do not catch at all, even when fully loaded. I use 235/35-19 tyres all round as its a Quattro.

Honestly i love your car, alloy, colour combination.

What suspension and setup you running there?

Reactions: Greeny233
This is mine, lowered on a3 v6 alloys, they fill the arches nicely !
DSCN2335.jpg

DSCN2334.jpg

DSCN2333.jpg

Is that what there called a3 v6? Smart them, is that the votox front aswel?
Don't know what they called but they are off a v6 3.2L audi a3 Mk2. That's not a votex front but a Rieger Rs4 style bumper...

Honestly i love your car, alloy, colour combination.

What suspension and setup you running there?

Thanks, it's not perfect but it does scrub up quite well. It has AP coilovers fitted, they are at the budget end of the market but the ride quality and stance for me is perfect.

Thanks, it's not perfect but it does scrub up quite well. It has AP coilovers fitted, they are at the budget end of the market but the ride quality and stance for me is perfect.

Was already in the market looking for AP coilover; now reading this has never made me more confident in choosing AP.