Hi i am thinking of buying these wheels for my car if they fit

image hosting

the rim is 8.5 x 18 5x112 et 35!

What you think guys and gals?

they will fit
but i wouldnt run them

they will fit
but i wouldnt run them

Whys that mate are they soft alloy? I just remember when i had my brabus the metal was very low quality and easily bent and damaged? Or just not to our liking?

no i just dont like them :shutup2:

Honesty is the best policy... Im stuck on what wheels to buy as the beading on my s line rims is giving up and i wont to get rid asap! I like the lm's but too common want somint different! I will go back to the drawing board i think..

My wheel choices are either genuine S4 Avus or fat 5's. Neither are actually too common on an a4 I don't think.

NRead on here has a set fitted to his avant. Look in the car pictures sticky, page 187 first post.

I have to say, I like the AMG wheels and don't think they look too bad on the A4. That said, even though I have a set on my T4 that I was planning to move over to my Avant, if I do, they would probably be used as winters. There is a good picture on the last page of the 'Show us your B6' thread, I think they look awesome but there's just something wrong about putting Merc wheels on an Audi!!

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a4-a4-cabriolet-s4-forum-b6-chassis/37217-post-pics-your-motors-47.html Post #1861