SE to Sport seats whats involved? of Plug and play?

AudidriverA4

Reaction score
I'm just heading off this evening to pick up a set of leather interior sports seats,
My car has the manuel SE seats ie no electrics at all

I'm just wondering what is exactly involved in getting the electric lumbar part to work? or will they just plug and play

Thanks

Hiya mate i did the same in the summer but i could only stretch to cloth sport, theyre really straightforward unless theres a difference ie heated seats or lumbar that your originals dont have, if so youll need the kufatec wiring harnesses to make everything work

Thanks Dan I'm hoping it try and get fitting them on saturday so I'll let ya know how I can on.

Just fitted the seats this evening, my god the comfort :beerchug:

but surprise surprise there was no plug under the seat to connect the elecrtics too :(

Dan would you have a link to exact part I need? or a guide on how to fit them?

Also could any one with the sport seats tell me what the four buttons at the side of the seat do ?:laugh:

Thanks

Just fitted the seats this evening, my god the comfort :beerchug:

but surprise surprise there was no plug under the seat to connect the elecrtics too :(

Dan would you have a link to exact part I need? or a guide on how to fit them?

Also could any one with the sport seats tell me what the four buttons at the side of the seat do ?:laugh:

Thanks

4 buttons ? lumbar is 1 circle button that moves 4 ways
take a pic

Thanks guys I will stick a pic up tomorrow,

Just after coming across another problem....my SE model has four electric windows and the sport had only two electric windows so the back and drivers side doors cards are now no good to me :keule:

Any idea if I can swap over the 'bits'?

The handles with the door switches in should just swop over from your old door cards.

The drivers you should be able to swap the bits over but youll be left with the holes for the manual winders on the rear ones if the parts are a straight swap,

Not sure if you can get blanking plates for them?

5BE30E4F-940C-4411-9AB2-B9E136EA449C-768-0000004EB42B7525.jpg

There is a pic of the buttons Bez101

Thanks lads got two door cards on today the bit swaped over for the left back door any way looking forward to doing the drivers door :laugh: