No Windows?

sorted

Reaction score
* No windows work with switches
* No windows work when hold unlock button on key
* No windows work when hold unlock over on the door lock
* Lights on the drivers door dont light up switches etc, and controller for the wing mirrors doesnt work?
* Checked the fuses in panel side of dash for blown, none - ended up checking every fuse

Is there any other fuses to check, any relays? Could a wire break casue this? I though the passenger window would still work with its switch?

Mine done the exact same a few month back for some strange reason the plug behind the drivers door card had unplugged. hth

Have vag com and scanned, got no errors. Thats what led me down the relay/fuse route/wires. No wetness at passenger side!

Mine done the exact same a few month back for some strange reason the plug behind the drivers door card had unplugged. hth

Was this stopping the passenger door switch from working aswell? Thats really throwing me!

I'd say your door wiring is broken whitin the door loom inside the rubber boot my passenger side stopped working aswell......

Definately door wiring broke mine did the same speakers also stopped working and mirrors common problem.

mine stopped after i had a leak there is a fuse up from under the dash, u have to take bottom of dash under steering wheel off there is a few its the 1 on the right that goes up and down. mine had corroded and broke change it and all was good again.