RNSE Installed By and also a Big Thanks to NHN

rjm180

Reaction score
Ive just recently had an RNSE mk2 headunit supplied and fitted by NHN Nigel. My S4 had its original Symphony 2 headunit and was looking a bit dated, I also had a radio aerial cable fault so while that was to be repaired I thought it was time to upgrade.

A new aerial cable was run to fix the radio reception problem, an Aux socket was installed in my glovebox so I can now play the Ipod and also installed was an RNSE mk 2 headunit. The RNSE looks fantastic as im sure many of you already know and so much better than my Symphony 2, which had an opening for a cassette tape, it changes the whole look of the dash.

Great work from Nigel, everything looks OE and as if it was factory fitted, it cant be easy pulling cars apart, removing trim and installing new equipment especially when the owners are very very fussy, Thanks very much Nigel for a very professional job.

Looking forward to getting to grips with the RNSE as havent had a real chance to play with it yet and I also need to save some music to some SD cards to use in the car.

Last edited:
Forgot to mention GPS installed aswell and latest sat nav discs.

Bluetooth to follow in the new year.

If you PM NHN with your requirements Inertiauk he'll get back to you with a price for whatever you need. His username is all over Audisport.net's' forums and others too. Total confidence in all of the install, I guess not many people if any at all would have more knowledge or experience in the type of work he does.
Go for it mate.

I've got to try and work out how to do my SD cards now, not a strong point of mine. I'm sure I've read a thread somewhere on ASN telling you how to do it, I'll find that and puzzle it out.

Last edited:
I've got to try and work out how to do my SD cards now, not a strong point of mine. I'm sure I've read a thread somewhere on ASN telling you how to do it, I'll find that and puzzle it out.
Don't forget that if you've got a Mk2 RNS-E you can use SDHC cards not just SD cards, so you can have up to 64GB of music (2 32GB SDHC cards).

Another BIG thanks to NHN for his hard work, I now have Audi bluetooth for my phone installed to go with my RNSE which was fitted a couple of weeks ago. Very pleased with the new toys, Ive also now got music on the SD cards.

Nice work Nigel, thanks mate.

Does he supply and fit ? I am after an RNS-E Sat Nav for my S4 (double din) Uxbridge Middx. area

Yes Nigel supplies and fits, just drop him a pm. :) x

Yes mate as Sandra has already said he supplies and fits, very professional just make sure you have a few gallons of tea on the go, he gets through a lot of tea.

Yes mate as Sandra has already said he supplies and fits, very professional just make sure you have a few gallons of tea on the go, he gets through a lot of tea.

Think we need to get him a drip for his tea, lmao. :) x