A4 Avant

Sam19

Reaction score
hi everyone,

just bought an A4 avant, 1.9Tdi 150 and was looking for some sportier bumpers and wheels for it, as im a student and race karts i dont have alot of cash spare to spend on my car, but if the right parts came along i would be willing to spend the money on them.

it may sound stupid but im not a monkey when it comes to cars, my dad is a mechanic and MOT tester and have been in the motor industry for over 30 years,

regards
sam

It'll probably be a 1.9TDi 130, they didn't do a 150 in the A4 range.

do they not do a 150? probably is a 130 then.

with the bumper options, i like the look of the votex or sline kits, which is the easiest to get hold of and which is cheaper?

sam

after another look i like the votex front but the S4 rear, is it possible to still get hold of these and where is the best place to get hold of them?

sam

try ebay some do pop up from time to time

I brought the full Votex kit for my avant 3 weeks ago from TPS Audi not cheap though im afraid, i looked at some of the copy Votex kits on Ebay but they looks really flimsy.

Here's a pic of front end copy, look terrible

66ubignzbsycb1332509234.jpg

There may be some better replica kits about but i bit the bullet and went the whole hog and went genuine and glad i did as it was a doddle to fit, i bought front valance, rear valance, side skirts and spoiler.

20121128_092626.jpg

20121109_134748.jpg

20121103_125818.jpg

thanks for the pictures guys

i have a few questions, my a4 is maroon and was wondering what sort of wheels would look best on it, im looking at getting s4 bumpers and skirts for it, and coilovers or lowering springs. what coilovers or lowering sprngs would people recomend,

just looking for some input

regards
sam

Mine in the pics is lowered on Apex springs (40mm) and i also fitted B5 spring perches on the front to drop it another 10mm.

Wheels is a hard one as its all down to personal choice, i love my 18" RS6 alloys and if i was to change mine it would probably be to a set of 19" RS6 alloys.

Awesome. I love the look of yours but would it suit a burgundy a4 lol

Just keep your eye out for 2nd hand bits, there are usually a few A4's being broken on ebay with different bumper options.etc

Awesome. I love the look of yours but would it suit a burgundy a4 lol

Burgundy is quite a rare colour, nice though. I'm not really a huge fan of the Votex kits, but I think it would suit yours.