RS6 Alloys

CJ A4

Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Just got my 18" RS6's fitted today with upgraded tyres to the Avon zz3's at Rochford tyres. ****** hell what a difference. Just wanted to say thanks to Mark for throwing in some locking nuts and a bit of discount too and the guys who fitted the wheels! Car looks transformed. Pics will follow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

ok got some pics what do you guys think?

DSC00459A.jpg

DSC00458A.jpg

DSC00456A.jpg

DSC00455.jpg

fe9e2b4d.jpg

Looks great /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

What size tyres did they fit? I think you should get some of the grey nut caps the OE wheels have - just to add the finishing touch. They're only 40 odd pence each IIRC........

You can't beat the Five Arms on a late Audi - They're a modern classic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

My Baby .

BUB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Looking good...if not original /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The RS6 wheels really work on Audi's for some reason. Here's my last two cars!

21050261-5906-02000180-.jpg

45887360-2477-02000180-.jpg

yeah agreed, totally make the car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

i love my RS6's on my A4

[ QUOTE ]

Looks great /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

What size tyres did they fit? I think you should get some of the grey nut caps the OE wheels have - just to add the finishing touch. They're only 40 odd pence each IIRC........

You can't beat the Five Arms on a late Audi - They're a modern classic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

My Baby .

BUB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Avus Bub tyre size fitted are 225/40ZR18 Avon ZZ3's - F1's would of been nice but just didnt have that extra bit of doe at hand but i am very happy with the result anyway. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

ScoTTy after i saw your S4 in the flesh i had to get them...yeah i know it ain't very original but when something works it just works so why change it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

All i need is that nice V8 lump now and im sorted /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
yeah agreed, totally make the car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

i love my RS6's on my A4

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Kenny any pics of yours mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Yep have to agree the RS6 alloys look well, although im thinking of changing mine for a set of 18" S4 Avus to compliment my new bumpers!

f0fb150d.jpg

MikeKevafterBlinginSesh011.jpg

CJ your car looks really good - like the wheels.

Mike - glad to see you finally got your bumpers on. It looks great.

It's the colour that does it!
tongue.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Yip nice picts guys the cars look lovely (wheels would look nicer on a B5 lol)
and scotty is right red is the best colour for a car! , i know i sold a red car for my A4 ITS NOT BLACK its not GREY its half n' half! (volcanic ash with perl effect) even when i wash and polish it it looks a strange colour! doesnt look clean! no matter wot i do! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Yep have to agree the RS6 alloys look well, although im thinking of changing mine for a set of 18" S4 Avus to compliment my new bumpers!
MikeKevafterBlinginSesh011.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike - Nooooooooooooooooo!

Keep the Five Arms!

Your car looks Great as it is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

BUB

[ QUOTE ]
hope this works. some pics of mine

swiss2.jpg

swiss3.1.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice looking car Kenny, good choice on colour too. Are you thinking of getting some larger exhaust tips to fill out to gaps in the rear bumper? IMO it would set the car off nicely.

[image]
S4Pics6a.jpg
[/image]

[image]
S4Pics4a.jpg
[/image]

yeah, not sure what to go for yet, probably milltek

that pic makes them look smaller than they are /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Whereabouts in the country of choice are you?

I know of a good place just outside Wishaw that custom build or can get Milltek for about 15% off RRP if you're needing recommendations??

wishaw is just 15mins down the road, whats the name of the place mate? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif