front clip on wiper blades?

glenandem

Reaction score
has anyone replaced this type of wiper blades before, im looking to swap my blades for some of the aero ones you can get that clip on to your original but all i keep finding on ebay are the type that fit the hooked wiper arms, mine are the early 03 silly clipped type, i only want to replace the blades with aero and dont fancy replacing the full arms too for the later aero type as they seem to go for mega bucks!

Mine are the same mate and from the research i have done, you need to get the Aeroblade arms for the wipers, an upgrade which costs around 90-120 quid,

Dan is correct.

I'm not aware of any Aero blades that fit standard arms.

I remember a recent thread about wiper blades I'm sure benjie may of mentioned these....I was going to order some but sold my car lol

Just a word of warning , I ordered wipers for my 03 b6 Audi Avant from euro car parts. I used the registration number box thing to find which parts were compatible. I was sent Aero wipers. Obviously they didn't fit. Also ordered a rear wiper at the same time. Returned the Aeros but got refunded the full amount so got the rear wiper for free. Went main stealers in the end as i also required the mounting clip.

I've got the valeo silencio and been on a month or two, the best ive ever had on this car!

Had bosch ones from halfords which iI found to be extremely noisey from the word go and also had the ones directly from audi which I found only lasted 6 months. So far so good with the silencios....there living upto their name!

Ryan