Plea for help

tazzy baby

Welsh & Proud
Reaction score
Can any one on here help me out, where do i start. to cut a long story short i am on JSA and they have now said they are stopping my money so i dont know what to do. A friend of mine phoned me today and said that there is a job going where he works but i can not start untill january as the company wont get the funding untill then. the problem i got is i have a 2002 b6 2.0 petrol and the timing belt snapped just after i got it home from buying it so with the little cash i get from my JSA i have had the head fully rebuilt bought a new water pump and some other things but i am struggling to buy the parts that i need now as my money has stopped. what i need is.... head bolts, head gasket, timing belt kit and fan belt, i know that these parts don't cost the earth but with little money i have left it seems almost impossible to buy them full price from a shop so this is where i hope some one on here can help me. Do you or know of anyone who has these parts that you or they are willing to sell very cheap to me so i can get my car on the road ready for january to get this job as its a 36 mile each way journey from where i live. please if you can help me i would be very greatful. Cheers Gareth :salute: