Cupra R splitter for my B6

shaz

Reaction score
Just ordered a brand new cupra r splitter for my B6 from TPS,

Just wanted to know does this fit straight on or does it require chopping in order to fit?

Thanks guy

There have been a few related threads/posts about this recently if i remember rightly from reading them there is some adjustment required to either end....

yeh you will have to mod slightly.

How much did you pay for the splitter ??[

QUOTE=shaz;1714786]Just ordered a brand new cupra r splitter for my B6 from TPS,

Just wanted to know does this fit straight on or does it require chopping in order to fit?

Thanks guy[/QUOTE]

just bought one from my local seat dealer- £45 inc vat

Need to find the posts on how to fit the splitter...

I bought it from my local TPS with trade discount it was £42 incl VAT

in the meantime if anyone finds the post on how to fit the lip please let me know.

Thanks

They have really gone up in price. I remember when they were £15 all in a few years ago.

how much **** me i paid 15 for mine a year or so ago very easy to fit have a look at the middle bit you will see to small legs you need to cut them down so it fits flush under your bumber i did it bit by bit so i did not take to much off not that it matters to much and i then screwed mine on and then cut the parts that where to long in the front wheel arches takes 30 mins give or take a few mins ;-) as for snow taking them off if you put a load of self tapers in it it is not going no where mine was like a snow plow last winter and its fine

Last edited:
Dealers probably noticed a rise in sales for the splitters and decided to double the price,

I'm gonna hopefully fit mine this weekend.