Another 2.5 TDI B6 avant....yippee!

trekbiker

Reaction score
Just picked up my new car last night.
2.5 tdi steptronic, superchipped to 200
Silver with full GMBH, chrome 19" RS4s.

Quite possibly the best looking avant B6 out there, pics to follow soon after i've given it the showroom treatment at the weekend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

Sounds nice Trekbiker looking forward to seeing those pics mate! Sounds like Christmas has come a few months early for you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Basically, i wasn't too impressed with the way it drove, and sold it for the same as what i paid for it to a guy in Scotland. this one is much more 'me' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

That looks an amazing spec, already! Can't wait to see these wheels and seats.

needs a good polish, thats what i get friday afternoons off work for /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Wow she looks amazing ...unusual interior with the red strip! Absolutely immaculate though and those smoked RS 19's looks the nut! A definate great example...think you have something a little bit more special than the norm trek. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

thank ya.

i will be holding onto this one, not selling after a few months like i normally do. getting Phatnoise next week, then possibly cruise soon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

Is she quick with the chip have you taken her out for a good run on the motorwat yet? Whats the performance, any negatives (not on looks anyway) Cooooool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

not taken her above 85, i rarely do unless i'm pos that there's no 'rabid ice-cream vans' parked on flyovers. doesnt seem as rapid as the 2.5 Q i had last year, but perhaps that just cos that was a manual and you need to change gear about half a second after hard accereration.

V6 owners will be all to familiar with this. 0-4500rpm in a blink of an eyelid. The steptronic takes away this worry & hassle. I have pushed her a bit around some of MK's many roundabouts and to be honest(in the dry) it doesn't seem to handle any worse than the Q did. perhaps i'd better wait for the autumn to make that judgement though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/comeon.gif

I've just been watching that on Ebay! Ended this morning, didn't it?

It looks the dogs danglies mate.

Love that bodykit and love the wheels.

thanks.
yes it did, however i have owned it since monday!!

he wasn't sure how to end listing early

Sits lovely on the 19's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Very Very nice.

Must say the first owner had some bottle to go for the interior /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

BUB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Nice TB, she looks great. Love those wheels. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Sits lovely on the 19's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Very Very nice.

Must say the first owner had some bottle to go for the interior /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

BUB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I bought it from the orgiinal purchaser-apparently the first in UK with that combo(and the only perhaps??)
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

the cherished plate is coming off next week- unless i decide over the weekend to change my christian name by de-pole /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

[ QUOTE ]
So what happened to your all-road?

[/ QUOTE ]

TDI-

i wasn't too impressed with the way it wallowed around MK's plethora of roundabouts. Great M way cruiser though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

That's gotta be of the nicest looking B6 Avants I've seen in ages. I like it!

[ QUOTE ]

V6 owners will be all to familiar with this. 0-4500rpm in a blink of an eyelid.

[/ QUOTE ]

you could say that, 1st gear last no time atall, was even worse when i got chipped!

[ QUOTE ]
That's gotta be of the nicest looking B6 Avants I've seen in ages. I like it!

[/ QUOTE ]

Mucho gracias /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Very nice indeed. Wish my Bro's looked half as good. Also liked the S3. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Looks really good trek - and a nice choice of colour /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

How do you find the 19's ride quality?

Simon
seems ok so far, but havent driven it much. just about to go out tomorrow after being abroad for 10 days. No worse than the 18s that i had on my S3 thats for sure /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif