HI NEWBIE WITH QUESTIONS

Neilb1

Reaction score
Hi all my name is neil and from Wigan, I have just swopped my R32 for a Audi a4 tdi 2.5 v6, Now is it a B5,6,7 and so on ?

Next i have the dreaded airbag light is the conection under the drivers seat or the passenger, if both shall i just solder goth yellow block in the seat, I dont have vagcom but will in time ,

Overall i am happy with the car totally different to the Golf R32 but wanted to save on fuel now and drop insurance.

Hope to be around for a while

Welcome to ASN

I doubt it's a B7, what year is it? I'll move it to the correct section then.

Depends on the year of manufacture.

B5 1994 - 2001
B6 2001 - 2005
B7 2005 - 2008
B8 2008 - present.

So it is a B6 thats a start for me anyway, need to get to know the car now need a few jobs doing wont mind changing the steering wheel and replacing the passenger door trim as it looks like it have be ripped of, will a saloon car fit the estate ?

yeah the doors are the same i think the only real difference is the rear bumper lights and boot the rest forward of that is the same

Cant post a ebay link up yet but ave alook at this item number will these fit

No that looks like B5 trim!

cheers

next question is my airbag plug on the drivers side or passengers side ?

Neil - welcome to the forum!

To cofnirm the answer on the question about the trim: pretty much everything from the front through to (and including) the rear doors should be interchangeable, so the interior trim should be fine, provided it's for a B6 ;)

2003 2.5TDI is definitely a B6: have you got a quattro or FWD? Manual / Auto?

Any plans for the car?
If you need anything looking through with VCDS / VAG-COM - give me a shout.

Neil - welcome to the forum!

To cofnirm the answer on the question about the trim: pretty much everything from the front through to (and including) the rear doors should be interchangeable, so the interior trim should be fine, provided it's for a B6 ;)

2003 2.5TDI is definitely a B6: have you got a quattro or FWD? Manual / Auto?

It is the quattro

Any plans for the car?
If you need anything looking through with VCDS / VAG-COM - give me a shout.

Pm sent