will mercedes 10 inch wide alloys fit a4

glenandem

Reaction score
seen some merc staggered 19 inch alloys front 8.5 rear 10 and both et32 offset,looks like offset is just off ideal 35 and also the 10 inch wide rims im thinking may be too wide?
anyone fitted anything like this?

ET32 would be fine on an 8J wheel, but I think on a 10J it would stick out too far. You might think it ok. depending on the type of look you're after.

ET32 would be fine on an 8J wheel, but I think on a 10J it would stick out too far. You might think it ok. depending on the type of look you're after.

Hi pal I'm thinking those rears might be abit too much too!
That's what I'm worried about!

I've got Merc 18x8.5 on the front and 18x10 on the rears and they are fine, I know they are 18, but they still have room so I reckon 19's would be fine?

Message Andi25th he has Merc staggered wheels on his Avant, think he is only running 9.5" on the rear tho.

cheers guys for replys but i bought some rs4 reps today, i was asking this question a few weeks ago when i saw some bad *** merc 19's at a very good price!

I've got Merc 18x8.5 on the front and 18x10 on the rears and they are fine, I know they are 18, but they still have room so I reckon 19's would be fine?
resurrection!!

I've just bought some mercedes monoblocks the same as these, what tyres do you have fitted?
The offsets are 37 on the rear and 35 on the front will this be ok?

I've had 10j wheels on the rear with 18mm adapters can't remember the offset though.
Stuck out about 8mm or so.

But mercs have the same pcd iirc so 10j should be fine also long as the offset is not too far out

Yeah same pcd and I've got the spigot rings too. I'm pretty sure they'll fit fine. Just wondering about tyres. I'll prob go 235/40 on front and 255/45 on the rear