some b6 questions

Irish EK

Reaction score
I currently drive a 2005 2.0tdi s line saloon and my girlfriend drives a 2002 1.9tdi se saloon. I am changing my 18 s line alloys for oem rs4 style so she will be getting them. They will fit her car wont they? I will also be changing my s line shocks and springs and want to know will they fit her car?! She has 120k miles on the clock where as i only have 70k. If they fit, she will have nice wheels with decent shocks and lowering springs that will be 50k miles newer. Im pretty sure the wheels and springs will but am not so sure about the shocks.

if both cars are b6's then they should be a straight swap.

The answer to both is yes. The wheels are obviously going to fit and the suspension, according to some forums after a quick look (3 second look), will also fit.

as per Stu's comments: wheels is a 100% yes, suspension is a 99% yes - I've never done that myself and not looked at the details, but for most of those mechanical items, the B7 is identical*: it's the same chassis with a cosmetic facelift, different steering rack and different engine choices...

*hence why we're all running things like RS4 RARB's and there's so many other B7 parts-bin pilgrimages :)