S-Line suspension

kenny_boon

Reaction score
Hi all,

does the S-line have any of the same suspension components as the S4(v8) ie springs dampers or ARB's?

thanks

[ QUOTE ]

does the S-line have any of the same suspension components as the S4(v8) ie springs dampers or ARB's?

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't think much is the same - don't forget the extra weight of the big V8 , so springs wont be the same.

I know the rear anti roll bar is smaller as dicussed HERE

Looks like a worthwhile Mod' for the money /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

BUB

So Bub - have you tried the S4 rear ARB? I've noticed that a few people have done it on the US forums.

thanks guys, if the S4 rear ARB fits i might be tempted. would help reduce understeer too i guess!

[ QUOTE ]
So Bub - have you tried the S4 rear ARB? I've noticed that a few people have done it on the US forums.

[/ QUOTE ]

No not me , but will give it a try - you can't go wrong for £70 odd /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

That's what the guy says Kenny - less understeer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

BUB

Go for it Bub and take some pictures so we know how to follow suit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

yeah sounds like a definate for me, not sure about fitting it myself tho! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

who wants to be first to do a 'how to' with pics /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Go for it Bub and take some pictures so we know how to follow suit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah - Watch this space /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I'm still waiting for my shortshifer though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif HERE

BUB