A big thanks and a goodbye

marktdisport

Reaction score
Just want to say a big thanks for the help and advise which as helped out in the last 16mths or so of owening my fantastic b6 but I fell in love with another seat cupra R...so once it's sold I will pop on here but will be lots less, thanks James for all the b6 info and stickys theyve been a great help.... I'm removing my 18"sline alloys and s4 b6 callipers, disks,pads of the front to recoupe a little cash back... If anyone interested without making a for sale add in here, give me a private message...... So big thanks once again to everyone that's helped me through my ownership and without great guys like you lot there would be lots of expensive stealer jobs being payed for !! Great forum great members and good luck in the future ASN....
thanks
mark

Cupra R as in Leon?

I had an Ibiza Cupra R (MK3) which I loved, always wanted to get a LCR as progression but ended up needing something bigger.

Typical about the brakes, if this was 3 weeks ago you would have saved me paying a small fortune for mine! lol

I didn't have any intension on swopping my car but found a tidy 05 plate LCR in silver and I love it....luckily my uncle taking the a4 so it will still be around and I will miss it but I've always had toys being petrol not diesel but I couldn't help myself...