Bolts???

Gstar51

Reaction score
Could anyone tell the the part number for the pinch bolts on the front suspension arms. Need 2 new 1's.
The grinder had to be used. Need my new springs on.

I'm guessing for the two upper arms in to the upright?

Don't go to main stealer they arent anything special

I think they are m10 x 100mm

you dont have to undo that bolt .. i got it down to 2 hours to get springs swoped over ... undo hub ... then remove break disc and caliper undo the lower ball joints disconnect the wires that get in the way undo steering trackrod nut and pop out then undo 3 bolts at the top of strut and the hole lots drops out ..miles easyier then smashing hell out the bolt that wont move

you dont have to undo that bolt .. i got it down to 2 hours to get springs swoped over ... undo hub ... then remove break disc and caliper undo the lower ball joints disconnect the wires that get in the way undo steering trackrod nut and pop out then undo 3 bolts at the top of strut and the hole lots drops out ..miles easyier then smashing hell out the bolt that wont move

Wish I had known this!!
Bruised knuckles and a wife that keeps saying "are you finished yet" doesn't do me any good on a sat morning.
Will get some m10 x 100 for this weekend..

Yea, I bought replacement pinch bolts from the dealer as I was told I'd need them when I fitted my new springs. But in the end we did the whole job without actually needing to touch them. Were only a couple of quid though I think.

I placed planks under my discs so I didn't stress the cables and didn't need to disconnect any of them.