Few New Updates To The Audi

Point_Audi

Vorsprung durch Technik
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hey,

Its been a while since I have posted, but I have made yet more changes to the Audi. After months of searching the Internet, Ebay and local breaker yards I eventually found a good genuine set of S-Line blades and I was over the moon! So got them sprayed along with the standard side skirts and I am very happy with the results :)

I have also replaced the Audi badge at the back with a nice black one, and sprayed the boot trim to match. My next mod is a lovely set of BBS alloys and I have the ones in mind, so watch this space and I will post up some pictures when they come along! :)

For now, enjoy a few snaps from today and let me know what you all think?

Thanks

DSC_0180_zps3cc198bb.jpg

DSC_0152_zps239671f2.jpg

DSC_0166_zps20bd98d7.jpg

DSC_0185_zps079f1dc3.jpg

DSC_0170_zpse98ecfcc.jpg

DSC_0194_zpsbf2f9ff7.jpg

DSC_0181_zps1e7afdd3.jpg

DSC_0158_zps16fc4076.jpg

DSC_0175_zpse5b6961b.jpg

DSC_0177_zps3470feab.jpg

DSC_0195_zps395d91e0.jpg

Looking good wheels will definately change it and finish it nicely maybe with a slight drop

​Car is looking awesome. Great pics and the location looks really nice. :) x

slinepete - Thanks for the comment, I can't wait to get the wheels on it really will finish the car off! I haven't decided about the drop yet now, will see about that one!:)

sandra - Yea love getting some snaps around the castle that actually isn't too far from me either! :) .. Thanks for the comment, its coming along well now, found some pictures when I first got the car and they look nothing like what it does now!lol .. Thats a good thing I suppose!lol

I going for these bad boys in that colour! :) .. I think it will go very well with the Dolphin Grey! :)

BBS_zps87876208.jpg

Correct "Inertiauk" they are BBS CK. Oh yes, I will only be going Genuine! :) ...

I've always liked your car, it's going to look fantastic with those wheels on!

Thanks James, I am happy with how its coming along! :) .. I can't wait to get the wheels on, then I will hope to make an appearance at one of the shows! :)