Chris NottMonster Motorsport
    Reverse Gear

Status

Exclamation limp mode intake manifold pressure exceeded intermittant

Hi I recently brought a 2003 A4 convertible 2.5TDI and have a limp mode problem so far maf and map sensors changed plus valve on bulkhead (dont know what its called) mr muscle to the turbo twice particulte filter cleaner put through the system and cat cleaner every one of these items have made improvements but I seem to be skirting around the fault (0575) running out of ideas can anyone help

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear
    Breakout Champion

Status
    hi there

this is he ross tech wiki for that fault code 00575 - Ross-Tech Wiki

you have already done the n75 valve by the sound of it (the bulkhead one) have you checked all of the hoses?
    2.5tdi Avant Q S 180 - 19" RS6 reps - chrome mirrors - ambient light package - cruise and dis retrofit - chrome side repeaters - front sline lowr conversion with cupra r splitter - rear lower valance with twin cut outs and exhaust tips - rs4 rear antiroll bar - puddle and footwell lights - sline door blades - fully colour coded - b8 autodimming mirror on custom window adapter - geuine aero wiper upgrade - genuine heated mirror upgrade

Reverse Gear

Status
    rgr that changed that I am wondering if improvement after Mr muscle used are not from turbo but has had a slight cleaning effect on either cat or particulte filter ??

Reverse Gear

Status
    by the way other causes of 0575 can be blocked particulate filter/ blocked cat its a shame vagcom seems to be such a basic diagnostic system very basic and cannot properly fault find and as I found out to my cost with BMW main dealership for my Z3 they have "technitions" not mechanics if the plugged in diagnostics does not lead them to the fault by the hand they are clueless.(rant over)lol

5th Gear

Status
    I had this on the wifes Mk5 Golf. It was the joint cracked of the exhaust gas sensor to the manifold. Couple of tack welds and sealed it up and has been fine ever since.
    Mike

5th Gear

Status
    This pops up on mine whenever I scan, I put it down to the re-map I have on the car - im guessing the turbo is giving more pressure so its outside standard tolerances and throwing up a code?

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi today I gave it the full Basil Faulty gave it a dam good thrashing major improvement thinking this has blown some of the build up in the cat/particulate filter after the additives have been through the system will retreat with cleaner and Basil it again I will report outcome in a few days Rock

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi well so far so good took the Audi out for a run (pi##### with rain the problem seems to be cured hopefully.