limp mode intake manifold pressure exceeded intermittant

rock ape

Reaction score
Hi I recently brought a 2003 A4 convertible 2.5TDI and have a limp mode problem so far maf and map sensors changed plus valve on bulkhead (dont know what its called) mr muscle to the turbo twice particulte filter cleaner put through the system and cat cleaner every one of these items have made improvements but I seem to be skirting around the fault (0575) running out of ideas can anyone help

rgr that changed that I am wondering if improvement after Mr muscle used are not from turbo but has had a slight cleaning effect on either cat or particulte filter ??

by the way other causes of 0575 can be blocked particulate filter/ blocked cat its a shame vagcom seems to be such a basic diagnostic system very basic and cannot properly fault find and as I found out to my cost with BMW main dealership for my Z3 they have "technitions" not mechanics if the plugged in diagnostics does not lead them to the fault by the hand they are clueless.(rant over)lol

I had this on the wifes Mk5 Golf. It was the joint cracked of the exhaust gas sensor to the manifold. Couple of tack welds and sealed it up and has been fine ever since.

This pops up on mine whenever I scan, I put it down to the re-map I have on the car - im guessing the turbo is giving more pressure so its outside standard tolerances and throwing up a code?

Hi today I gave it the full Basil Faulty gave it a dam good thrashing major improvement thinking this has blown some of the build up in the cat/particulate filter after the additives have been through the system will retreat with cleaner and Basil it again I will report outcome in a few days Rock

Hi well so far so good took the Audi out for a run (pi##### with rain the problem seems to be cured hopefully.