Anyone running 18" RS4 reps on your B6?

I

imported_ZeroK66

Any bad reports? I am looking to get a set for my B5, but I will be replacing my car with a B6 soon and so want to make sure that I dont make a mistake now.

Thanks,

Look HERE all the latest posts have been messed up a little........................

Bub - how are you managing to find these threads that disappeared in the reboot?

My 18" RS4's reps drive real nice - I'm surprised in fact how well the ride is as I expected to be avoiding every bump in the road (like I have to in my golf!) but no, the standard sport suspension and 18" wheels seem to live fine on scottish roads - which aint the best round Edinburgh way!

My wheels have a 8.5" rim with a 35mm offset so they sit nice WRT the arch. The 225/40 have a very slight stretch as the rim is wider than the normal 8" on reps. Makes them look meaty though!! Got them second hand off ebay so don't know the make.

[ QUOTE ]
Bub - how are you managing to find these threads that disappeared in the reboot?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello Mate.

Yeah - It was doing my head in a bit too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I just looked at my previous posts on my home page and they came up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

BUB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah - It was doing my head in a bit too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I just looked at my previous posts on my home page and they came up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Bub - it kinda half worked - see my Milltek exhaust post.

Anyone got pics of their B6 running these rimms, dont think I have seen one before?

ta

[ QUOTE ]

Look HERE all the latest posts have been messed up a little........................

[/ QUOTE ]

Er............ Like I said look there

Sorry mate, saw your link after I posted that...

Anyone got pics on a saloon B6?

Ta

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry mate, saw your link after I posted that...

Anyone got pics on a saloon B6?

Ta

[/ QUOTE ]

No prob. Take a look HERE then , plenty to choose from!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I have, if you send me your email address I'll send you some.