my 1.8t s line few new pics

Slinepete

Reaction score
DSC02728.jpg
DSC02717.jpg
DSC02716.jpg
DSC02715.jpg

Few new pics after a little detail with my son he was in charge of wheels did a good job for a 6 yr old, just need new centre caps and want to lower it after seeing these pics anyone good on photoshop any suggestions on subtle mods too cheers pete

I've fitted h&r springs on mine 35mm if you search you'll find the thread..... It will look sweet just extra inch lower, maybe some slightly bigger tail pipes if it was mine and I'd be very happy

Just found your thread car looks great that's just enough as you said in yours I can't have a low rider with the kids in and out but that's just right going to get a few bits and bobs and have springs fitted at same time hopefully soonish Pete

Remember a B6 Sports has lower suspension than a standard b6s. So take in to account when buying new ones.

Mine is a sport so will it make much difference had a look at a few on 35mm h&r and they look lower than mine

Well, on paper it should lower it 15mm since the sport is already lower than the SE by 20mm. But, I think people have varying results as to how low they go with aftermarket springs. Have a search of threads on here for those who have done it.

Mine is a sport it defo done 15-20mm easy... Eibach also good springs

Yours looks spot on mate that 15-20mm makes a big difference in my eyes, it's the front more than anything that just sits that bit to high wouldn't mind making it a bit more driveable too not exactly sporty for a sport then again I'm enjoying the comfort after the impreza, had kyb super specials on that on softest setting and they were hard but handled like a gooden

A lot of people change the spring perches, to a b5 model. If you're changing springs it wouldn't be too hard to fit them. I think they cost about £40, and lower the front (only the front) an extra 15mm. When I come to lowering mine I think i'll be doing them.