Some information and advice needed

tazzy baby

Welsh & Proud
Reaction score
Hi guys and girls i have got my hands on an audi navigation plus radio and im not sure if it will work in my B6 the number i got is, 8e0 035 192 bx. will it work or would i need to get anything extra for it cheers gareth

Pics m8 and more importantly what model did it come from... I've fitted a b7 concert cd like a few others on here with there help its one in and working I had to buy a kufatec wiring harness though at around a £ 50 cost but worth every penny....

Here is a pic of it and i was told it came out of a 2002 a4 but can not confirm that
IMAG0278.jpg

IMAG0281.jpg

That should fit m8 you will defiantly need double din cage for it though and will need to trim your climate control unit down approx 1mm each side so it will lower down, and also need a few bits trimming from centre console.... Took me around 2 hours with tea breaks fitting my b7 concert cd unit....do you need the cd for the navigation.... Someone may be around shortly who has one.....

A4 B6 Quattro project

Just found Ashihara build thread with a slightly different navigation plus system.. But as you can see how it fits

You will have to search it my iPad won't let me copy the thred sorry

Last edited: