Decent how to guides

Andie0

Reaction score
Hi just thought I'd let you guys no I was searching on Internet for how to guides for my 1.8t s line and came across this site ::a4mods.com:: Forum - Index
Helpful if you want to service your own car or fit aftermarket parts!

:)

I really want to make a how to thread for this site just about servicing the a4 b6 1.8t but this whole not being able to upload pictures is really crap I need to learn how to do it.

I will take pics this Saturday of how I did it so when I do finally get the hack of uploading pics I will put a guide together.

Tryed searching earlier nothing come up immediately and to go searching through 12 pages is a bit long, so hopefully the title I put will now be a lot easier for people who are searching?
Thanks a lot I am getting laptop on Wednesday so should be able to do this when it comes as this iPad is abit silly for putting pics up!

I'm about to do mine thurs so would love a little insight in to it

I am doing the service on Saturday so should be able to do the right up on it Sunday night, this may be abit late for you matt so take a look at the link above , it shows you most of the service items in there and how to do it.

Ok cool.
Already done the cambelt and aux belts so full service is the next step

Tryed searching earlier nothing come up immediately and to go searching through 12 pages is a bit long, so hopefully the title I put will now be a lot easier for people who are searching?

It's the 8th link down the page...... Not sure where you got 12 pages from.

The principle of that thread is that ALL the useful links are together in one place, so that you can quickly scan down them removing the need to use the (sometimes flaky) search engine on here.

But, if you find a useful link that is missing from there please PM me and I can add it.