2004 S4 Aero wipers

Just had a look at some genuine aero wipers on eBay and they are listed for A4, S4 and RS4 (Part No. 4B2 998 002) so they are all the same.

I'm pretty sure all B6 are the same, just suppliers trying to charge a bit more just because it's an S4 and they think you'll spend the dosh?

Is there even such a thing as B6 Aero wipers?

B6's came with Aero wipers from late 2003 on.

S4 Aero wipers will be the same as B6 Aero wipers, but be sure you're buying Aero blades, not normal B6 blades as the two aren't compatible.

If you want to retrofit Aero wipers to an older model B6 you'll need to buy new Aero arms. Part numbers should be in the sticky.

The S4 blades you're looking at will appear more than a normal A4 as they'll be Aer parts, but they'll be no more than Aero equipped B6's if that makes sense.

My aero blades had A4 and S4 on the box !

Nice one James, that makes sense, i have aero blades from factory and can buy in confidence. trouble is, Halfords want £70+ for a replacemenmt pair :-(

i'll have to shop around

Last time I looked on ebay I think they were £32 from one of the dealers stores, maybe Cardiff Audi or someone like that.

Nice one James, that makes sense, i have aero blades from factory and can buy in confidence. trouble is, Halfords want £70+ for a replacemenmt pair :-(

i'll have to shop around

I would double check that price, got mine from Halfords recently and they were only £42.

i got mine from halfords, they cost me £28 on trade, both 22" i believe.

I got mine from Cheshire oaks Audi and it was £39 for the pair, much better than the original aero ones on the car!