White Smoke

polishedpants

Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies in response to my last post about white smoke, since my last post I have redone the head gasket and had the head pressure tested and skimmed. New water pump and thermostat fitted. Full head set fitted and is still the same. The temp gauge and heaters are normal and the fan cuts in as it should, but by obd2 computer the temp gets to 100 0c and starts to bellow white smoke out of the exhaust. Really am stuck with this now, any help would be much appreciated.

Dont think its using coolant as I havnt had it running too long but seems ok. As is the oil which seems ok too. No overheating by the gauge but the water boils when the header tank cap is left off.

Radiator is ok mate with no overheating either. Car drives fine with no loss of power either! Got my head battered now!

Could just be coolent/condensation from when the gasket went - the exhaust will hold quite a bit of water that will only burn off when hot (obviuosly!) Just take it for a blast and it should clear eventually.

When my turbo went, it took a good twenty miles to burn the oil oit of the exhaust!