Do you think Audi will cover this...

benjie

Reaction score
Swindon - home of the 'Magic' Roundabout.
... or will they make an excuse as to why they wouldn't?

It's on my 2003 Saloon, rear left door, coming from under - and pushing up - the thin plastic strip I have moved to get a clear picture.

668b67c5.jpg

if it hasnt got full audi service history certainly not

if it has then you may have a chance but I cant see it to be honest

I think the max you will get out of Audi is 75% of the repair cost, you will still have to pay out the other 25% and at their prices that will be expensive. I know a few of the s3 lads who have had issues with their roof rails rusting and with Audi uk paying 75% it has still cost them £400 +, try Audi but you might be best off getting a few quotes from some good body shops.

No, didn't think so, but worth asking the question (especially if someone sees this thread in the future). Though I can't see anywhere in the anti-corrosion policy t&c's does it say it has to have a FASH.

The sticking point is "The perforation must not have been caused originally by damage, neglect, insufficient care or maintenance, or by external perforation from the inside out." which would be difficult to prove.

I have a good & reasonable body shop that have done a great job on my 4 rusting arches in the past so I'll go with them I think!

Though I can't see anywhere in the anti-corrosion policy t&c's does it say it has to have a FASH.

its part of the service

when you get it serviced at the stealer they are supposed to check the paint for corrosion so they can catch it early enough and fix it.....well thats what they say anyway!

They got every excuse in the book ready m8 !!!! I'd say defo no.... They refused my roof rails with no offer of % either... Because if SH