ADI 2012

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Hopefully Joe won't mind me re-opening this thread...... please add to his original links if you're going with ASN and don't assume putting your name in here is enough.

I'm going, with the Audi Owners Club and just wonder which other B6's were attending, on here or otherwise?

I'm going with ASN and I think Matt will be also.

Look forward to catching up mate, will try not to miss Matt this year either!

Myself and Matt had good chat at AITP . James you 100% going

Bearing disaster mate yes, I've booked the day off and everything!

I think we should split James in two! We need to park together so there will be at least 3 B6's there!, failing that Colin and myself could always sneak on the AOC stand so were not swamped by those pesky A3's lol!

I think we should split James in two! We need to park together so there will be at least 3 B6's there!, failing that Colin and myself could always sneak on the AOC stand so were not swamped by those pesky A3's lol!

This is so true

i will be there so that will be 3 of us on the stand, is that a record?

The record was last year Five I think

There's at least me and one other B6 on the AOC stand, so we might equal that record this year!

It is a shame as the B6 is by far the best looking A4!
James I did join AOC last night but only an online account at the moment untill I look a bit deeper, does this mean I can now sneak up on the blind side and abandon my car on your stand lol!!

If you put your name on the thread I'll save you a place next to me! lol

I'm going in my B6, so may come and say hi. Will prob be on the Eurocartel stand with 3 other friends (even though I'm not on that forum!) Now my eBay special spoiler is gone I'm not ashamed to show off the car!

Sorry I missed this Jo Jo Haven't been on here in a while, would defo be interested the next time there's a track-session, recently bought a mk5 Golf GTI ,as a second car would love to get it on a track :racer: