Carpet Mats

JoshSimpson

Reaction score
In my Avant sport i have the genuine rubber mats but I'm wanting a set of genuine carpet mats as the rubber doesn't feel very homely.

My question is: What colour is the carpet? As in when i go to audi do they ask what colour mats do i want or is it just one colour? Im not sure if audi class it as 'black' as its more a really dark grey/anthracite colour. I placed a mat from my mk5 golf gti in to see but those mats are jet black the same as the rubber ones so i don't think the colour is black.

Probably the most confusingly worded question ever but any help/part number would be grateful.

Thanks, Josh

When I got mats for MrsPaulFs' B5 from Audi, they had the registration - with the interior codes, and we had a short chat over the phone along the lines of
Me "I want some mats, what colour are they?"
Audi "Hang on, I think it's xxxx or yyyyy"
Me "xxxx sounds like it could be the one"
Audi "Hmmmm, let me look....... Ok, seems about right"
Me "Good-o. Please relieve me of all these beer tokens"

It was very easy.
Can't remember the cost but think it was about £40 for a set of 2 front ones, a little less for the back ones. (I would guess B6 & B5 mats cost would be similar)

Thanks, wasn't sure if they would have anything like that so id end up ordering the wrong colour.

I have a greyish carpet in mine and when ordering Genuine mats i just got given black. Fortunately it goes with the rest of the black interior.