Where can I get a S-Line lower grill??

Andy_Foz

Reaction score
Any ideas, anyone (with the exception of coughing up £90 at Audi!)?

Got a s-Line lower bumper waiting to go on, just need this piece. Been scouring eBay but no luck. Anywhere else I could get on?

thanks in advance, guys
Andy

there are quite a few people watching ebay like hawks mate. but yeah the 90 quid at the dealer stings

Thanks, mate. Is the non-S-Line one the same shape? Would i be able to use a non S-line one if i mounted it with a couple of self tappers at an angle so that you couldnt see them or is it completely different?

TIA
Andy

The standard lower is quite a bit shallower, you need the real thing really.

Your best bet is to scour ebay, and hope you can find one incorrectly listed which no one else spots!

The standard lower is quite a bit shallower, you need the real thing really.

Your best bet is to scour ebay, and hope you can find one incorrectly listed which no one else spots!

Really useful, thank you! got a S-Line lower bumper all ready to go on (just been freshly painted) but didnt appreciate the grills would cost as much as the lower spoiler! :-0 will keep on scouring...!

Thanks
Andy

didnt someone on here make his own i seem to recall

£329? No thanks!! Thats even more than the Audi dealership (i dont need the upper grill). Thanks though Would the S4 one fit a S-Line grill?

Andy

Try this seller on ebay partsdepot_uk

they had a new one for sale last month for £40 - if you email them they do tend to re-stock items

Thanks pal. I called them last week but no luck. Will try again tomorrow tho as stock may have changed *fingers crossed!!
Thanks
so much for the ideas guys. Well appreciate it.
Andy

I've had a standard lower grill in my s-line bumper for ages now. there's an inch gap at the bottom and I just have a couple of fine black cable ties holding it along the top. I bought black plastic mesh and rubber trim to do my own lower but forgot to pick it up the last 2 times i was at my mate's house in the UK. doh! hopefully he'll post it on but he's fairly rubbish at doing these things (I've been asking for a long time). I'd be more uptight about it if i was in the UK and "posing" a bit. I still want it done soon but don't want to pay for the mesh a second time as it wasn't that cheap.
An S4 lower does go into an s-line bumper by the way but needs shaved a little at the back of the lower edge. I've been keeping an eye for a used one for a while and haven't spotted one yet.
ah yes. here's a photo of my std grille in s-line bumper
P1070405.jpg

ah.. and a summer one. I can certainly live with it as a 'temporary' measure.
DSC_0328.jpg

Thank you for the pictures, fourcircle. Gives me a good idea what it looks like! :)